Vogue 1165 – Shirt
A: long, pleated sleeves with placket.
B: three-quarter length sleeves.
FABRICS: Shirt A: Shirting, Linen, Silk Dupioni and Stretch Woven. Shirt B: Sheer Fabrics: Chiffon and Georgette.
The garment below was made and submitted to our Garment Gallery by Laurie, one of our Commmunity Members! Click here to see her comments on Vogue 1165.
Want to make this pattern? Sandra recommends the following resources available to you at powersewing.com:
- Purchase: Vogue 1165 directly from Vogue Patterns.com
- Read: Sandra’s Spring/Summer Fashion Forecast
- Enroll In: The Power Sewing Web-TV Show where Sandra Betzina and Ron Collins will teach you techniques that make every project a success and look professional!
- Books: More Fabric Savvy, Fast Fit. Power Sewing Step-By-Step
- DVDs: Shirts & Blouses
- Print: Going fabric shopping? Before you go, make a copy of Sandra’s Today’s Fit Line Drawings which contain general fabric size requirements for each pattern.