A: sleeveless with optional topstitched “Chenille” effect on front and back with armhole binding.
B: top-stitched “Chenille” effect on front and back, contrast flared elbow length sleeves or sleeveless
FABRICS: Tunic A, Dress B: Linen, Silk or Rayon Crepe. Also for A: Lightweight Denim. Contrast B: Stretch Mesh and Drapey Silk. Unsuitable for obvious diagonals. Allow extra fabric to match plaids or stripes. Use nap yardages/layouts for pile, shaded or one-way design fabrics. *with nap. **without nap.
Want to make this pattern? Sandra recommends the following resources available to you at powersewing.com:
- Purchase and View: Vogue 1101 directly on Vogue Patterns.com
- Read: Sandra’s Spring/Summer Fashion Forecast
- Enroll In: The Power Sewing Web-TV Show where Sandra Betzina and Ron Collins will teach you techniques that make every project a success and look professional!
- Books: More Fabric Savvy, Fast Fit. Power Sewing Step-By-Step
- DVDs: Shirts & Blouses
- Print: Going fabric shopping? Before you go, make a copy of Sandra’s Today’s Fit Line Drawings which contain general fabric size requirements for each pattern.