About The Map
Welcome to our Material Map! CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE MAP
Our goal is to make this the ultimate fabric and sewing material resource map. To achieve this goal, we are relying on our community to submit stores to us.
Fashion Fabric Stores, Quilting Fabric stores, Notions & Trim Stores, Sewing Machine Dealers and other Sewing Resources are all welcome!
Below are 4 easy ways how you can help:
An Enhanced Listing will give the store a custom page on our site and instantly provide customers the following information:
- Photos of the store along with directions
- Patterns, fabric, and products
- Specials, Sales, Coupons, and More
- A Web address linking to your site
- Other information as needed for Holidays/ etc.
Looking for a fabric or sewing material store? You can find it on our Google Map OR by looking in our Search Bar (located at the top of every page) and typing either the city, state, zip code or country. If you can’t find it, send us an email and we’ll list it for for FREE and for future reference to our community!
COMMENT ON IT
If you have visited a store that is on our map and want to let the community know about your experience, leave a comment! When posting a comment, please remember to use the following guidelines:
- Be respectful of comments and opinions.
- Please do not bash a store. If you have a problem with a store take the issue up with the store itself.
- Please do not spam.
- If you would like to report any inappopriate posts, comments or replies send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Power Sewing reserves the right to delete any comment and to ban any communinty member from using comment feature and any other site features.